Miller & Williamson brings all four of these disciplines to bear in handling legal disputes, never takes a one-size-fits-all approach to representing clients, and knows that dedication to constantly looking out for the client’s best interests will ultimately create success-oriented results.
In their practice, the attorneys of Miller & Williamson work closely with experts from a variety of disciplines, including engineers, naval architects, metallurgists, failure analysis specialists, surveyors, microbiologists, collision reconstructionists, oceanographers, meteorologists, physicians, forensic accountants, and other professionals handling a variety of disputes including:
- Personal injury and death claims under the Jones Act and Section 905(b) of the Longshore & Harbor Workers Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Structural failure and mechanical breakdowns
- Vessel capsizing and collision
- Fires and explosions
- Land-based and marine energy-related matters
- Contractual indemnity disputes
- Salvage and general average
- Limitation of liability disputes
- Inland and offshore towing casualties
- Charter party and affreightment disputes
- Offshore and inland towing casualties
- Multi-modal transportation
- Insurance coverage advices and litigation
- Affreightment disputes
- Government contracting, etc.
The firm’s areas of practice are expanding and reaching into new areas of practice as its clients needs arise.
Learn more about our attorneys by visiting the attorney biography page.